Elder Palmer (back row, 6th from left) is serving in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Kinshasa mission for
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.


Eric returned home on August 27th, 2011!!!!!

He was transferred to Yaounde, Cameroon on August 13th, 2010.


Links listed on the left are from the senior couples and Mission President!

Comments in italics are clarifications from Mom.




Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eric arrives in Cameroon

First Cameroon contact!

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 14:23:51 -0700 (PDT), "Brent Willis"  said:
...and I'm in Douala! My plane landed about 2 hours ago, and we and Elder Wilkins got our luggage and picked up by the Willis' and a few other missionaries. I'm staying at the Willis' apartment tonight because my area is 30-45 minutes away. But yeah, it's pretty much awesome here and really humid, and I'll tell you more later.

Love,
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment