Elder Palmer (back row, 6th from left) is serving in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Kinshasa mission for
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.


Eric returned home on August 27th, 2011!!!!!

He was transferred to Yaounde, Cameroon on August 13th, 2010.


Links listed on the left are from the senior couples and Mission President!

Comments in italics are clarifications from Mom.




Thursday, April 1, 2010

Eric's email of April 1st, 2010

Hey family,
Sorry I didn't write today. We ended up going on another trip, this time to Limbe. So maybe this week I'll get a little bit of time to write home, but we'll see. I just wanted to let Mom know I'm OK. But that's unfortunate to hear about Sister Moore, I'll keep her family in my prayers. And if Dad or whoever got me Tyler's email, that would be great. But thanks for the emails and such, and thanks for all the questions Dad, I'll try to answer them later. One thing though, is that this is the last week of transfers, and that would be a bummer to leave Bonaberi before the building is done, but whatever.

Je vous aime,
- Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment